Cheltuitori este un sat din cadrul comunei Tohatin, municipiul Chișinău. Localitatea se află la distanța de 4 km de municipiul Chișinău. Conform datelor recensămîntului din anul 2004, populaţia constituia 332 de oameni. Satul Cheltuitori a fost menționat documentar în anul 1624.Read more
- 29 November 2010
Ancient and unique traditions of the Moldavian literature have their origins in the XIV century, while the origins of the folklore go back to prehistoric times. Literature, being the most significant province of the Moldavian cultural heritage, reflects the history of the Moldavian people since the foundation of the Moldavian state throughout the duration of 650 years. The Moldavian literature demonstrates us the concrete reality of social and economic relations of every epoch, the prevailing ideas, moral norms and aesthetic tastes of the Moldavian people, public interests and motivations.
The Moldavian literature is a powerful reflection of the national spirituality, national identity, mentality and specific strains. Over the centuries it has been influenced by the literatures of other nations. The originality, national identity and creative personality are reflected in the works of the most prominent Moldavian writers of different eras and these works have become the part of the golden fund of world literature.
The Moldavian literature can be classified according to the historical periods, social structure, literary schools, creative techniques, forms and genres, as follows:
- Ancient Literature;
- Literature of the late XVIII century - early XIX century;
- Literature of the XIX century - early XX century;
- Literature of the XX century, which can be divided into several periods:
- Literature of the MASSR,
- Literature of Bessarabia,
- Literature of Postwar Period,
- Modern Literature,
- Postmodern Literature.
- 05 may, 10:00 Cartea unui istoric și politolog moldovean a fost publicată la Moscova Noua carte a celebrului istoric moldovean, politologul Veaceslav Matveev "Saga despre Zeul-Taur" a fost publicată...
- 27 april, 16:30 Creația populară: Legende Ion Neculce, renumitul cronicar, în prefaţa la cunoscuta cronică, (începutul sec. XVIII), intitulată...
- 26 april, 15:30 Creația populară: Doina Pe plan muzical şi poetic doina a preluat şi a dezvoltat creaţia populară antică. În acelaşi timp doina...
© Moldovenii.md all rights reserved.
Is forbidden to copy the materials without the owner’s consent.
The information published on the site can be taken only by indicating the source www.moldovenii.md .
If you have any questions please contact us by email: email@example.com does not support and does not promote any of the political parties.