Carmanova este un sat și comună din Unitățile Administrativ-Teritoriale din Stînga Nistrului, Republica Moldova. Din componenţa comunei fac parte localităţile Fedoseevca, Carmanova, Cotovca și Mocearovca. Localitatea se află la distanța de 22 km de orașul Grigoriopol și la 67 km de Chișinău. Conform datelor din anul 2010 populaţia satului constituia circa 5000 de oameni. Satul Carmanova a fost menționat documentar în anul 1806 cu denumirea Neidorf.Read more
- 04 July 2011
About the Moldovan language
The Moldavian Language, along with the Vlach language (which is spoken in the northwest of Bulgaria and Vojvodina), Wallachian (officially renamed “Romanian” in the second half of the XIX century, the current state language of Romania), Dalmatian (which became extinct in the XIX century) and many more, form one separate language group.
The Moldavian and Romanian languages should be in fact one language, but since there is Romania as a country, words from other languages were artificially imported there, sometimes there was a reason for it, but in most cases there was not. Besides, there are some differences which we will explain below.
A demonstration of this statement is the Russian-Moldavian/Romanian dictionary which is published at our portal www.moldovenii.md. This is a dictionary that we recommend for active usage, because it has old Moldavian words which were excluded from the modern Moldavian/Romanian language without any reason.
We hope that the majority of traditional Moldavian words will be used in spoken and literary Moldavian language again in future. At the same time, the authors of the project www.moldovenii.md do not use only old Moldavian words in order to make it easier for the majority of potential visitors of the site to understand the materials.
The Moldavian language, limba moldovenească, moldava lingua, is a dialect that was used even in the XVII century (by Grigore Ureche, Miron Costin) and in the early XVIII century by (Dimitrie Cantemir). The Moldavian language today is the national language of Moldavian people and the official language of the Republic of Moldova.
The “Moldavian language” is one of the earliest dialects that appeared in the lands to the South of the Danube, to the South and to the East Carpathians. Translations into Moldavian were made even in the XVI century, extensive historical works and studies were written in this language etc.
It’s the only language from its language group to which authors dedicated their creations “About our Moldavian language” (Grigore Ureche, 1635; Miron Costin, 1677).
Moldavian is also the only one from its language group which was included into the multilingual-dictionaries in the XVII century: “Greek-Slavic-Moldavian-Latin dictionary” by Nicolai Milescu -Spătaru (1672), «Vocabulario italiano-moldavo» (1719) by Silvestro Amelio.
In terms of sociolinguistics, the Moldavian language is a separate language from Romanian. In a sense of statehood freedom and independent functioning, it has a structure typical for all developed languages; it has its literal and written rules, a specific form of literal spoken language, different from the colloquial speech and dialects which are distinctive in various districts of Moldova.
- Молдавский язык в документах господарской канцелярии
- Сфальсифицированные исторические документы
- Dicţionar şi ghid de conversaţie rus-român, D. Dragomir, 1917
- Dicţionar rus-moldovenesc, M. Ciachir, 1907
- Mic dicţionar rus-moldovenesc, G. Codrean, 1899
- Dicționar rus-moldovenesc și moldo-rus, ediția a doua, G. Codrean, 1912
- Старомолдавские печатные книги
- 27 may, 17:30 Cetățenii României știu care este limba de comunicare în RM (Video) Cetățenii României știu care este limba de comunicare în Republica Moldova. Acest lucru este...
- 31 january, 15:30 Ostalep: Limba moldovenească la noi a fost, este și va fi Limba moldovenească la noi a fost, este și va fi Despre aceasta a declarat directorul Institutului de Studii...
- 24 november, 13:30 Mărgăritare moldovenești în dicționarul lui Vladimir Dal Aflîndu-se în Moldova, Vladimir Dal a înregistrat anumite cuvinte care ulterior au fost introduse...
© Moldovenii.md all rights reserved.
Is forbidden to copy the materials without the owner’s consent.
The information published on the site can be taken only by indicating the source www.moldovenii.md .
If you have any questions please contact us by email: email@example.com does not support and does not promote any of the political parties.